Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Project Management

Well what can you say about project management, it's very time consuming as I have found out recently after being voted in as Project Manager. This is for our current project which is A13 On the Job 2, the assignment involves another team effort.

The project involves 4 of us, to complete a professional brief for a live client, we have just 4 weeks in which to complete the assignment from start to finish, as I'm typing this only two week or so left to finish it.

At the minute my efforts are concentrated on managing the project, however on some occassion I have had to stand in.

Just a quick post this week as I have a large volume of work to get through. Times ticking.

Here's what we have so far The Redesign, this is a quick site we have created which is not the final version.

No comments: