Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CSS - It's all got box shaped

Well what can I say about CSS, when I started using it I thought it was a little dawnting at first but now. I find it quite easy to implement pages with CSS, that are also compliant with the latest standard, using XHTML 1.0 Strict.

I find that the Validating tools at W3.org are very good as you can check you pages locally and when they have been uploaded to your own webspace.


When I final master the art of CSS, I am going to try to get my site fully compatable with the accessibilty guidelines. The guidlines are also set by W3.org, however there is also other guidlines towards accessibility such as section 508, which is the American guidlines to accessability.

Here is what I have so far for A8 Cissy assignment: The brief is based upon the reboot website, re-design the BBC home page. This has been incorparated into our assignment. However the site is to use CSS.

Links:

Please post any feedback on my current designs, your comments are welcome good or bad.

1 comment:

Dave Sellers said...

Just had a peek at your three CiSSy pages, i'm sure your aware but in Firefox2, and also Opera, they have serious layout problems.

Fine in IE6+7 though.